welcome

Welcome to our blog. Feel free to check it out and make any comments. I hope this helps our friends and family keep up with what's happening on the Central Coast. Enjoy.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Becks on the Central Coast

A couple weeks ago Meg and I visited our dear friends, the Becks, in Pismo Beach, CA. Trevor Beck, my friend from dental school, found a great job with a cool dentist in Arroyo Grande, CA. They are planning on being there forever and who can blame them. They live in a sweet townhouse w/ an ocean view and are surrounded by all kinds of beauty. Trevor and I had a great time surfing and just catching up. I think the girls had fun too. Actually, we all had a blast eating good food and just enjoying the amazing weather. Here are some pictures of some of my favorite moments.




Day one: Trevor & I going out at the Pismo Pier just before Trevor busted his nose.


Trev's split nose.


Tyler, the Oral Surgeon, stitching him up in Trev's office.


3 stitches.


Jamison posing for Megan.


Classic Gavin.


I spent a lot time wrestling w/ the boys. I miss the beatings.


The view from the Beck's clubhouse.


The clubhouse pool.



Megan enjoying her Doc Burnstein's ice way too much.


Doc Burnstein's Ice Cream: An Arroyo Grande favorite.



Firestone: A San Luis Obispo favorite.


Cowboy Cookies: Another SLO favorite. We stopped in to grab a cookie and next thing we knew, Megan went nuts and ordered a baker's dozen.


Bubble gum alley in SLO.




Our nice Sunday walk on a beach near the Beck's home: Shell Beach.








The Pismo Pier.


I was able to catch up w/ an old friend from Boise...John Root. He and his family live in nearby Grover Beach.

4 comments:

Lyndsay said...

You finally updated your blog!! hahaha. I'm so glad that you did...it looks like you had a great time with the Becks. We are missing all of you guys and with that we had the time and the money to get together. Some day!! :) Anyway...loved your pics!

Side of Jeffrey said...

Megan looks EXACTLY like my sister Michelle in that picture of her sipping the ice. I'm serious. I was really confused when I saw it.

The Buckwalter Four said...

Hey Rob! That is great you got to head out to CA to visit the Becks! We hope you are doing well in NJ! Thanks for all the pictures - it was great to see everything out their way.

Eric said...

Raughb,
Glad to see you're still alive. I don't really call or email people anymore, I just check their blogs. So up until last week you were dead to me. By the way Jana and I also thought that picture of Megan was Michelle. Weird.